I am very honored to have received the “Your Blog is F@*%^$&# Fabulous” award by Jenavira from Scent of Abricots. I frequent her blog to read her daily musings on life and fragrance in addition to viewing her gorgeous art postings.
It’s now my turn to follow the rules (posted below), and list my top five addictions and grant the award to five of my favorite blogs.
My blog awards go to, in no particular order:
1. Indieperfumes for Lucy’s insightful and thought provoking pieces on nature, society, fragrance, and beauty (among other things). She always gets me thinking and I look forward to her new posts.
2. Perfume Posse because March and Patty are two of the wittiest gals around.
3. Smellyblog is Ayala Sender’s blog and she is one of my favorite natural perfumers, so to read her thoughts on other perfumes, what she’s got brewing in her own lab, and even her recipes, is a pleasure.
4. Illuminated Perfume Journal is Roxana Villa’s blog and like Ayala, Roxana is another favorite natural perfumer of mine. Roxana’s blog is simply gorgeous to look at, and she expands on her scent inspirations and blessings of the natural world.
5. ARS Aromatica is a blog run by a gang of four gals who update us readers on everything from perfume to fashion to beauty products to pop culture. I have a special affinity with Dain as she and I share an addiction, skincare.
Which brings me to the second part of being granted this award, my top 5 addictions;
1. I’ve just disclosed one of them; skincare. While I am devoted to Dr. Hauschka, that doesn’t keep me from cheating. A lot.
2. Perfume. (shocking I’m sure)
3. “So You Think You Can Dance,” guilty TV pleasure. Can’t wait for it to start up in a couple weeks!
4. Reading perfume blogs.
5. Yoga (I know…that sounds like answering the dreaded interview question, “What’s your biggest weakness?” with, “I work too hard”).
Here are the rules for those of you who just got this Your Blog is F@*%^&# Fabulous! Award:
1. You pass it (the award) on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post. (easy Below)
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. Also, don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.